4 Dec 2012

Anne's memories

Nat, I have no pics or grand stories to share on the beautiful blog, but I want you to know that my stay in St Peter's Square was a life changing experience. At 17 I was lucky to come across your family who exposed me to a weird and wonderful side of life and made me fall in love with Great Britain. Tanya left a great impression on me; full of beans, fun,straight forward, kind and larger than life. The whole stay was amazing and you also made it really nice for me by being Nat (kind, observant and informative). So, really, thanks to this amazing stay with Tanya, Diana & you, my children are British today. Thank you! Much love to you and Diana on this emotional anniversary. A XXX


If you had one of Diana's picnics, you would understand.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tanya's love is unconditional but all comments are moderated.
On this platform I cannot reply to your comments via the comment form. Please include your contact information if you want a reply.